Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Return

Been gone for a bit. Now I am back, having thought of a great many things. For now, though, just pictures.

You Are Loved

Not Ready For The Light

I am not sure what I would do without my camera anymore. Taking pictures is really just a different way of having a conversation with myself.

Window

The light brings perspective, the colour demands attention, the table brings back memories. Why record what I see? Is this something I should let happen and fall away or is this a moment I want to remember? What is it that draws me to this moment in the first place? Why did I see what I saw and why does it speak to me?

Today it was the light. It felt like a lifeline in a place where one was greatly needed. Beauty and warmth and life were pouring through the window and it was magic. Magic I could put into my camera to save for later.

No comments: