Monday, May 23, 2011

Love Knows No Lines

When you love someone, you love them. You see how they are different, but it is the last thing you see. There is no line between us when there is love. When I feel love for me, I no longer see the one who loves me as other, or different, or separate. We are each part of the same thing, the same life. There is no line.

I Can Haz Love

Love is love. I love my cat and my cat loves me. She is nothing but love and joy and she is a part of me. Even in death, she is part of me. She is love and that love can not leave me, even when the purr is gone. It would be no different if she were human, love is love.

Her name was Dottie and every moment she was with me she made me know she loved me. Every moment she was here, I loved her. There is no line. The love is still there, because that is what makes us all one. And like any true line, it has no end.

1 comment:

She Rides a Bike said...

My husband and I have loved and lost many wonderful dogs. The love shared never leaves; always a source of comfort and happy memories. Just today I felt sad for a teen that I know whose family ships off pets when they become to complicated (age) and quickly replace with others they will later discard. What a missed opportunity to about the strength gain and the sacrifice we learn to embrace when we commit to love to the very end.